- Members of the Royal Families, and Women Celebrities
- Women Ministers, Ambassadors, Members of Parliament
- Corporate Directors and Board Members
- C-Level Executives (CEOs, Chairmen, Presidents, MDs)
- Government and Business Women Leaders and Executives
- University Deans, Principals and faculties
- Women Leaders in the Police and Armed Forces
- Women Entrepreneurs and Women in Media
The event aspires to highlight the achievements of women leaders and appraise their success in regional and global leadership. It further aims to encourage the various private and public sectors to promote women leaders to higher positions and levels whilst recognizing the high-level achievements of women as leaders, executives, and decision makers thereby supporting women empowerment strategy. It seeks to draw the attention of senior leaders of various orgs. towards the role of women in the development of society whilst highlighting the various business initiatives to encourage and motivate women to compete in the corporate world and encouraging, inspiring, and urging the young women generation to assume leadership positions.
The conference aims to highlight inspiring stories of successful women leaders and best practices from organizations that are leading the way in this domain.